Archos 101 G9 250Gb Turbo 1.2
- связь по Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- встроенная память 250 Гб
- экран 10", 1280x800
- без слота для карт памяти
- планшет с Android 4.0
How do I install the firmware Archos 101 G9 250Gb Turbo 1.2 Android Marshmallow or Android Lollipop:
1) Click links below to download to your PC USB-driver for your smartphone and install them;
2) Select the firmware, unzip it in advance to create the folder. Note that the folder name should contain only Latin characters.
3) Turning off the power of your Archos 101 G9 250Gb Turbo 1.2 not including connecting it to a PC via USB. If all goes according to plan - the computer reported the discovery of a new device.
4) Open "Device Manager" and click the "Update Driver";
5) When the process is completed you need a special program from zapustitt «Flash_tool.exe» (Download by ssylek below and look in the folder SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1336.0.198);
6) After launching Flash Tulls it should pop up a window in it, click on the button «Scatter-Loading», and go to the folder where you store your firmware. To automatically register the path to the target file is a text document «MT6582_Android_scatter.txt» and open it;
7) Put a check mark in the checkbox "DA DL ALL WITH Cheksum";
8) click on the icon Firmware Upgrade for Archos 101 G9 250Gb Turbo 1.2;
9) Now we have to wait for the flashing process, the completion of which should see a window with a green circle;
10) You can turn off the phone from the PC and restart.
Be sure to charge Android Marshmallow 6.0 or Android Lollipop 5.0 - 5.1 the phone battery needling at full power, otherwise it is likely that the battery is empty and you will crash the software.
There are no comments. You can add the first!